Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Moving Forward

As many of you know we had a difficult situation to get through with our home study. After several weeks of riding the fence of the unknown, we now have been told we can move forward. We are thrilled and could not be happier. We do however need to change agencies. We are now going through Children's Home Society and feel like this is a great agency with lots of Ethiopian adoption experience. We should have our completed home study in our hands in about 3 weeks.

Thanks to everyone for all your prayers during those stressful weeks.

2 comments:

kelsey Bryanne said...

I am so glad God has answered our prayers! I love you guys and I am so happy for this new blessing.
kels

Tara said...

Praise God! That is so good to hear! I have been thinking about you and wondering how things are going with it all- I am so glad that God has proved so faithfull!