Saturday, October 6, 2007

What is your favorite season?

...mine is FALL! After reading Tara's blog and her post about fall, I was inspired to get pictures of the beautiful trees I drive past every morning(thanks Rhonda). I love the crisp foggy air and the amazingly beautiful scenery we have in Oregon. I am constantly in awe of God's creation. Some of my favorite things about fall are the colors, smells and food. If you have ever been to my home you would know quickly that my house coordinates with fall, I love it! I can walk into any store during this season and find something cute for my home. I love being in the house, cozy, with the fireplace on and my favorite piano hymns CD playing . The greatest gift of fall is the peace it brings to my home. I love Fall!



5 comments:

kelsey Bryanne said...

Those are my "on the way to church" trees... I miss them!!!!!

tara said...

Ooooh, I miss the Northwest....I am stuck in ugly old Oklahoma.

Jen said...

I feel like I don't have enough surfaces to set all my candles on. But candles music and fire all get me happy. I can't turn on my fire. I actually had to build mine this morning! I also like that we have the same cd. Let's turn them on at exactly the same moment! Our cds, that is. Not a fire. I already told you, my fire is real! I just feel the need to buy some Partylite candles, too. They're the best really!

Tara said...

Yes, I was just asking Jen about you a day or two ago- wow. Unreal. We have been sending up lots of prayers and will continue to. I really really feel like God has placed all of this on your hearts for a reason and it was not to just get you this far. I am praying lots and will keep following up with Jen.

Jen said...

Our trees are changing but we must be a little behind you from getting more rain than you... Bummer.