Monday, January 7, 2008

More Pictures and Waiting

Here are a few more pictures of Ava. We found out today Lisa will be traveling to India in February and will take many more pictures for us and deliver a package of goodies to our sweet girl. This wait is getting harder and harder....I just want her home with our family. My heart is aching a lot lately, this process seems like it will never end. I know, I know there are tons of people who have waited far longer then we have but it doesn't make the feelings go away.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! New pictures! I pray God would give you extra grace for the wait. I imagine it is very hard when you have seen your child's face.

Unknown said...

She is a gorgeous little heartbreaker, that one! This waiting must be unbearable, but one day the waiting WILL be over and you'll have your sweet girl home for good.