Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!

The sun is shining, my husband brought me 2-dozen roses at work and we got an e-mail this afternoon from Lisa with an update and new adorable pictures of Ava.

She looks so big I can't believe it. We will be getting the video tomorrow and I can't wait. Here is what Lisa wrote to us about our little girl....... Aparna (Ava) is doing great. She is such a happy baby and loves to show off. She was taking her first steps when we were at the orphanage and I got it on Video. She loves to dance to music and loves to patty cake.

My heart aches to hold her and make her smile!! I get so emotional just thinking about all she is learning and doing without us. I am praying for a miracle so that we can get that girl home sooner then October. Please pray with us!





5 comments:

Lori Ann said...

She looks so big in the pictures. I am praying for a faster adoption time.

Amy said...

She is beautiful!

kelsey Bryanne said...

A happy day indeed!!! I am sooooo excited to see more pictures of our sweet little Ava. AND SHES WALKING??? wow! that is sure a blessing Lisa was there to capture that on tape. I cant wait to meet her! Love you guys!

Tara said...

Oh! she is getting bigger and sweeter!!! Isn't it so wonderful to have new pictures to stare at?! It makes the wait just a little easier. Are you going to post the video? that would be so fun to see.... :)

Unknown said...

She is so adorable! I'm definitely praying for the QUICKEST pick up time possible!