Saturday, August 2, 2008

Water, Water and more Water!

Our kids have pretty much lived in the water for the last several weeks. There skin is starting to show it...they are tan, shriveled and dry. They have just finished their second week of swimming and both of them made huge progress. Our neighbors have a pool so when they have not been at lessons they our home in the water. To top the week off our aunt Teri treated us to a day at the water park. We have enjoyed getting to spend so much time outside and life seems so much happier when the sun is out.

On the adoption front... nothing to report! Im sad and frustrated, I was hoping we would have our NOC approval by the end of July and that did not happen. So we continue to wait! I have a call into our case worker and hope to get some answers in the next week or so. I can't believe its August already! I am not ready for school to start it seems like we just got out. I know it will occupy more of my time and hopefully make the days go by quicker while we wait. Please continue to pray for our approvals to come quickly we need our little girl and I know she needs us.










2 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WOW, Kaylin, good job on the diving board. I would be scared to do that. Oh, and good job on swimming, Blake.



your friend,
Emma