Sunday, May 31, 2009

Will you pray with us?

Will you pray with us? We are waiting for Adia's visa to be issued so we can travel. I know, I know you are all probably wondering why it hasn't been done yet. Without going into all the details our case got extrememly mixed up. Things were all done in the wrong order and there has been little we can do about it. This is the very last thing we need and then we can make our travel arrangements. We are really hoping to leave on June 10th. Will you pray that we get our "OK" to travel by this Wednesday. I know I'm asking for pretty specific times but we are sooooooo ready to bring our precious girl home.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers! We are so thankful for this blogging community to share this experience with.

Cheryl

4 comments:

Julie & Patrick said...

Oh Cheryl,

Praying that the passport is issued ASAP!!! I so want to hear that June 10th finds you 30,000 feet up in route to India and your daughter!!

Julie

The Pfeiffer Family said...

I will be praying for the passport to come soon! It will be fun reading your post from India and seeing your gorgeous daughter in your arms!

April :-)

Amy said...

I will be praying Cheryl! I know it has to be so hard waiting on that last detail. God, I pray you would expedite everything so Adia can be with her forever family!

Love you girl!

Robby and Lynsey said...

You know we are! Love you guys.