Monday, February 18, 2008

A package full of love!

Today we went to our case workers house and dropped off two zip lock bags of fun stuff for our baby girl. Lisa flies out in the morning and will hand deliver our photo album, her blanket(made by Gaila, our other kids have a blanket made by her also, very special!),a dress and some books. Also, while she is their she will be taking video and lots of pictures for us. We are soooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!! What a blessing it is to have someone who we just adore and trust to spend time with Ava and love on her when we can't. Here are a few pictures of what Ava will be getting.



2 comments:

kelsey Bryanne said...

yay, you got to use the scrap booking stuff I got you:) thats so exciting Ava will get some things from you... I cant wait to see her! send me pictures when you get them. I love you!

Amy said...

So glad you got to send these things - I can't wait to see your precious little one! God is good!