Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been "tagged". Thank you so much Jennifer!
"8" Things I'm Passionate about:
1. My husband and his work
2. Children--not just my own
3. My family
4. Peoples lives/stories
5. Per suing a life of compassion and grace for others
6. Adoption
7. Good Salads at a Restraunt--If you don't have good salads I'm not coming back!
8. My church community

"8" Things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel with my whole family to India
2. Short term missions projects to Africa
3. Adopt Again???? Did I just say that???
4. See my kids experience God, love and have kids
5. Have a chef that would cook for me a few days a week
6. Work along side my husband in some sort of ministry
7. Learn to play the piano
8. Go on an all girls trip with my Mom, Mimi and sisters to somewhere tropical

"8" TV Shows I watch:
1. The Today Show
2. American Idol
3. Amazing Race
4. The Office
5. 60 minutes/Dateline NBC
6. Dancing with the Stars
7. Biggest Looser
8. Funniest Home Videos

"8" Things that attract me to my friends:
1. They are Spontaneous
2. common hobbies/interests
3. honest
4. compassionate
5. open and real
6. they love my kids
7. love me for who I am
8. laugh a lot/good sense of humor

"8" Things I say often:
1. It's fine!
2. Kaylin Nicole
3. Blake Ryan
4. Oh my word!
5. I love you!
6. Good grief!
7. What in the world?
8. Can we go out to eat? (Eric's input)

"8" Artists I never tire of:
1. Sarah McLachlan
2. Nickelcreek
3. Casting Crowns
4. John Mayer
5. Jars of Clay
6. Counting Crows
7. Dave Mathews
8. Chris Rice-Piano Hymns

"8" Things I learned in 2007:
1. I am not as organized as I thought
2. I really don't enjoy cooking
3. Your heart can ache for a child you have never held, talked to or touched
4. I am a blog reader not a commenter(not a word). I love reading other peoples stories!
5. I want to live a life of sacrifice for the sake of others
6. Adoption is such hard work but an amazing gift that comes only from God
7. I tend to have a lot of the same rules for my kids as my mom did for me growing up
8. Jen R has taught me that I too am anal as a hobby. :)

I'm tagging:
Rhonda
Kelsey
Lynsey
Lori Clark (I know your reading this)

2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

umm, I just wrote a lovely comment and now it is gone...I will not abuse my duties as grocery lady for TOK. lol

Jen said...

Top favorites:

"It's fine."
"Oh my word"
"What in the world?"
"Good grief"

Do you know how long I had been your friend before I knew about the extreme pepper on the salad?