Thursday, November 6, 2008

Reflections-A must read!

I am posting a link to a blog I have followed from the beginning of our adoption process. Josh Bottomly is a gifted writer and I am so thankful for his most recent reflections. He is able to articulate the many conversations Eric and I have had in a very respectful way and I love that. I do want to make clear that Eric and I did not vote for Obama based on the color of his skin but feel that was an added bonus. I know that Josh and Amy would say the same thing. Please take the time to read it, no matter what your beliefs I think you will be blessed by his words.

www.joshbottomly.blogspot.com

Note: I am asking that if you choose to comment, please be respectful!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I was blessed by his words and shed a few tears. Good. Good stuff.