Thursday, November 20, 2008

Picture therapy!

Last week was a really long and sad week with our friend Cindy passing away. The service was held on Sunday and it was beautiful. It was wonderful to hear those speak that were especially close to her. Cindy was an amazing wife and mother and their are so many things to learn from her life. Our lives have been blessed! We had the joy of having some great friends (the Ries') come and stay with us during the last week. It was a blessing to have them and their kids around. We are still so very heartbroken but I am still having trouble believing she's really gone. It happened so fast it just doesn't seem real. Please continue to pray for her husband and kids and thank you to all who left sweet comments.

On the adoption front: I spoke to Lisa the other day and was able to voice a few of my concerns and she was very glad I spoke to her. She will be traveling to India the day after Thanksgiving and so we will be getting new pictures and video...Yippee!! I can't wait to see how much Adia has changed it has been almost 6-months since we have seen her sweet face. :)

I don't have a lot to say but decided I wanted to post some pictures that make me smile...Enjoy.
I love my front door! It always makes me smile :)

Adia and her caregiver

My niece Kennedi, Kaylin and Blake

Two of my favorite people...mom and mimi(grandma)

More of my favorite people...sisters and mom

I love him to pieces!

Our very own Rock Stars

Kaylin and Blake

Best Buddies!

Blake and the hat he had to have because it matched his shirt. He is one funny kid! He loves to match and put outfits together.

Such cute boys!

Her smile melts my heart!

2 comments:

Amy said...

These are all great pics! I am so jealous - I have always wanted a red door. Love it! So glad you are getting updated pics and video soon! I know she will be even more beautiful!

Renewed Spaces - virtual design plans and custom house design said...

These pictures make me smile too. We love you guys!