Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Snowing!

We are having what our news casters call an "Arctic Blast" around town. We got a few inches of snow and the temperatures are in the 20's. It's really cold but the kids were able to go out and enjoy the snow this afternoon. I forgot to write about our new dog, Tanner. We adopted him from the animal shelter and he is really close to perfect. He is a yellow lab and such a handsome, good boy. Tanner LOVED the snow!

We are supposed to be getting new pictures and video of Ava this week and I can hardly stand myself. I can't wait!!!!! I continue to pray for everyone who is waiting and hopeful that we all receive good news soon.


2 comments:

Jen said...

Jealousy from Emma coming your way. Congrats on the dog and maybe no school tomorrow. We will have school. This is twice now we have the same blog background without meaning to!:) We're a match made in heaven I guess.:)

Amy said...

Me=Jealous! We never get snow - maybe this year! Can't wait for you to get your Ava update!!!