Saturday, December 20, 2008

Name Change???

Would it be weird to change Ava's name this late in the process? We have been thinking about it for quite a while. I love the name Ava but it is becoming very popular and I like our new idea. We have been considering the name Adia-leigh. Adia means "A gift from God". What a special gift she is to our family! I think its perfect! All that to say...it seems a little strange but her new name will be Adia-Leigh. It will be hard to change what we have been saying for over a year but we can do it.

We are still in the middle of our Arctic Blast and stuck at home. We are getting many things done around here that are way overdue. We have painted Blake and Adia's room today and will be getting everything set up soon. I will post pictures in the next few days.

I hope everyone is enjoying their days before Christmas. I am looking forward to spending time with both families and friends.

6 comments:

kelsey Bryanne said...

wow, well, we love her, we'll love any name!

Renewed Spaces - virtual design plans and custom house design said...

I love the name! I think it's perfect, just as she will be.

Unknown said...

I love it! I am all for unique names!

Lori Ann said...

You can do whatever you guys want! It is pretty too!

Kristi W. said...

I love it, too! You're right, Ava has become really overused.

I sure hope you get your case signed when courts open in Jan. Have you been given any sort of an expected timeline for a court date?

:) Kristi

Fenn said...

I love it!! Adia I do believe is perfect!! Loving you and praying for you!