Thursday, March 12, 2009

Money Saving Mom!

I came across this website on another blog and wanted to share. I have never been one to cut coupons etc. but after reading through this website, how can I not! They make it so easy! I am all for doing whatever we can to save money right now and am really excited to try this out. Anyone that uses or will be using diapers they have good coupons and tell you exactly what/where to get them to make diapers and wipes cheaper. Fabulous!!!! www.moneysavingmom.com, for Oregon residence: FrugalLivingNW.com

1 comment:

Robby and Lynsey said...

i'm going to look at it right now!! I got your message this morning. No worries about class tonight. Maybe next week will work out better for ya. :) Thanks for dropping off the pump, too. I really appreciate it! See you soon i hope!