Monday, June 30, 2008

"52 Weeks of Thankfulness"


Week 3: My family (The Admire Family)
This past weekend we went on a family campout to Loon Lake. The lake was just beautiful and the weather was HOT, 95 degrees. This was a special weekend of being with family and to spend time with my uncle Rick who was diagnosed with Cancer recently. We had a fabulous time playing in the water and just being together. I am so very thankful for my moms side of the family. What an amazing blessing it is to have a family of 6 siblings and all their kids who love to be together. It seems so unusual these days to find a family that enjoys spending a lot of time together, and I can honestly say, We do and we have fun! We were missing 4 people this weekend and were very sad they could not make it, Jeff, Nicole, Kindra and Nick we missed you a whole lot.












4 comments:

Kristi W. said...

Looks like fun! I wish we'd get some hot weather! :( Hope you hear about your NOC soon.

Kristi W.

Amy said...

Fun! I wish I had a big family that got together like that. Really neat!

Tara said...

Um, I am pretty sure you guys had ever water toy imagineable! And it makes me jealous and want to camping...with every water toy imaginable. :)

Amy said...

Hey girl! They are my favorite couple too! I am with you - hopefully I will be able to dance like that in heaven ;). Thank you for the congrats! We are excited. Can't wait to hear good news about your adoption soon!!!