Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Headed Home!




Well, today is our last day in India, we fly out tonight. We are really excited to get home to our kids and our own home. Adia hates our hotel room...she screams and cries every time we come back to it for a LONG time. It is very sad! I have had a really upset stomach for the last couple of days and am not feeling real great. We are going on a Delhi site seeing tour today before we go to the airport. There are so many beautiful monuments in India. Adia loves her dad!!!! much more than her mom! I have had to put Eric's belt and shoes on for him so he did not have to put her down...FUNNY GIRL! Prayers for a safe flight and that we all sleep well.

Cheryl

9 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, it seems like you just got there!!! I hope you feel better and have a safe flight home. I remember those days of having Regan not want me to put her down. My mom actually bought me a baby backpack and she was in there at some point everyday until she was almost two! In the beginning, it was the only way I got anything done because my hands were finally free!! Can't wait to see homecoming pictures!

kelsey Bryanne said...

Man, I sure do love her so much already!!! She is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to hug her and hold her little hand. I will see you soon! Have a safe flight!

Jen said...

She is so tiny, isn't she? How precious. I love her barrette.

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

Hope you get feeling better before your sightseeing tour! Prayers for a safe trip home!

Julie & Patrick said...

She is so cute holding your hand!!!! Funny, about the hotel room...wonder where that is coming from? Sorry, too about the stomach...it can be no fun traveling like that. I hope you have safe travels home and everything goes smoothly.

Julie R

Amy said...

Love the pics! So sorry you had tummy trouble - I had the same the last few days. No fun!

Simeon is drawn to Clint too - he definitely prefers him on most days.

Praying you have a safe trip home!

The Pfeiffer Family said...

I love the picture of her holding your hand. How precious! I hope your tummy starts to feel better and you can enjoy your last day in India. Praying for safe travels home. Can't wait to see pictures of Adia with her brother and sister.

April :-)

Rachel said...

That top picture of you and Adia is priceless and should be framed. You look great and she is a beautiful addition to your beautiful family. Congradulations and cant wait to meet her.

Chelan said...

I can't believe it's finally happened. I wish we lived closer... we need to have a Welcome to the NW party for her. :) I'm so happy for your family!