Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our trip to Agra



We just got back from a great day in Agra. Our driver is wonderful in the crazy traffic but it did get really scary a few times. We visited the Taj Mahal, Red Fort and a Duty Free market where we learned how they made gorgeous marble decorations. It was neat to watch some of the process of how they were made. We ate at two YUMMY Indian restraunts. The drive to Agra and back is 8 hours. So we are really tired again and looking forward to a good night sleep. The heat was sooooo HOT today it took an hour for us to cool down in the car. We have so many great pictures but are unable to get them to load, hopefully tomorrow.

Tomorrow is our big day to meet our precious Adia. We are really excited!!!!! She will not be coming with us tomorrow because they want to transition her to us. Hopefully on Tuesday! Please, pray for our day tomorrow!

6 comments:

Kristi W. said...

I'm glad you survived the heat on your Agra trip!!! It was fairly "cool" when we went (90 degrees) and I was hot then...can't imagine doing that trip in the upper 100's. You guys are rock stars!! Can't wait to see pics.

We'll be praying for a wonderful meeting with Adia tomorrow!!!! Yay it's finally here!!!!!

:)Kristi W.

Renewed Spaces - virtual design plans and custom house design said...

The kids left a few hours ago to go to your Moms. We continued to pull up your blog for your updates. They were so excited! Kaylin started squealing and saying, "I just can't believe it!, I'm going to have a sister!"
I've been praying all day for you and your time to meet the sweet little Indian princess! Can't wait until we can hear about it!

Tara said...

I can't believe you're there! And tomorrow you will finally meet that precious girl!! Eeeeee!!!

Becky said...

I am sooooo excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl! I know you are so excited, and it probably seems surreal.....I keep looking at your blog and I was so excited to see an update!

Chelan said...

Keep thinking of you guys. There is so much excitement here!

Robby and Lynsey said...

I keep imagining you guys there and wonder what you are up to each day! We can't wait to see your pictures and hear about your introduction day. Lots of prayers for you... and love. :)