Monday, June 22, 2009

Home at last!

We are home and just trying to get adjusted. I am having a really hard time sleeping since we have been home. I've only gotten 3-4 hours a night. Adia is doing wonderful!!!! She is such a happy girl and loves her brother and sister. She did great on our flight home, Eric had her belly laughing for the last 30 minutes of our flight. She has a great laugh! I will hopefully post some new pictures soon. We had an amazing homecoming to lots of family and friends. We are a happy family of 5.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so happy to hear things are going so well! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Julie & Patrick said...

Just thrilled that you are off to such a great start together. Would love to see photos when you find that spare minute...Oh! and when you find one, could I borrow it?

Smiling for your family!

Julie

Tisra said...

wooo hooo!